Saturday 16 February 2008

property update...

My flat is back on the rental market due to the imminent departure of its current tenants. I certainly can’t fault the estate agents enthusiasm having got 3 viewings in that self same afternoon…. but I have to say that the feedback from viewers is at its usual level of strangeness….. There were the couple who apparently have allergies and so “don’t do carpet”, would they mind if they ripped out my recently installed pure wool carpets and put down some laminate instead – ehhh lets see on that one… that would be a definite YES I DO MIND! and my personal favourite was when the estate agent said a man had come to view and said there were too many walls, the temptation to suggest he rent a tent was hard to resist...

Still its only day one there’s lots of scope for weeks of silly comments to come, I will keep you posted!

No comments: